Pros of the Daikin 1.0 Ton Inverter AC (FTX35AXV1):
- Uniform air distribution feature ensures every inch and corner of your room is cooled down to the right temperature. Makes sure that a perfect environment is created that is not only comfortable but also super enjoyable.
- The silent operation allows you to keep your peace of mind whilst the air conditioner is operating. It does not cause added disturbances while you sleep or work.
- Easy maintenance allows the appliance to run for years. Also, prevents you from spending extra money on getting the air conditioner fixed, ever so often.
- Stylish flat panel and gorgeous design allow the appliance to blend in well with your walls, surroundings, and furniture.
- Powerful operation and turbo mode function allow you to utilize the capability of your air conditioner to the maximum. Get extra cooling by just the click of a button.
- Inverter technology ensures the AC is not only energy efficient but also eco-friendly. Not only are your electricity bill costs reduced, but the environment is also protected.
- The AC can also be converted into a heater. It is a perfect appliance for use during both summers and winters.
- Suited for small to moderate-size rooms.
- Comes with a 3-year compressor warranty and 2-year parts warranty.
Cons of the Daikin 1.0 Ton Inverter AC (FTX35AXV1):
- Only available in a single color.
How does the inverter technology make the air conditioner any different from an AC with no inverter technology?
The Daikin 1-ton inverter AC and all other inverter air conditioners are a ton times better than non-inverter air conditioners. Although inverter air conditioners are costlier, they tend to put less load on your electricity bills in the long run. This is because inverter ACs have the capability to conserve energy by running on low power.
By being energy-efficient, not only are billing costs reduced but the planet is also protected. This also makes inverter air conditioners eco-friendly and environment-friendly. Moreover, inverter air conditioners can be used all year round as they can both provide warmth and cooling. By using them as a heater during winters and air conditioner during summers, the need for added appliances gets ruled out.
Also, you are able to conserve energy in a similar fashion, all year round. By investing a couple of bucks, you can easily conserve energy for years to come.