Pros of the Haier 1.0 Ton T Series AC (HSU12LTF012LW):
- The AC is upper environment-friendly. This is because it has R410a refrigerant built into it. This refrigerant works like a charm without releasing any harmful gases which destroy the Earth’s ozone layer and put the Earth in danger due to UV rays.
- The air conditioner does not need to be run with a stabilizer which prevents you from spending extra money on one. This is due to the appliance being equipped with voltage stabilizing functionality which ensures the AC keeps running even during voltage fluctuations. Allows the AC to run on voltage, as low as 150V.
- The sleep mode functionality is one of the best features of this air conditioner. By turning this mode on, you allow the air conditioner to automatically adjust and reduce the temperature as you sleep. Not only does this make your sleep more peaceful, but it also ensures your sleep routine remains undisturbed as there is no need of constantly waking up during the night to adjust temperature settings.
- Hidden LED display allows you to turn off the extra light as you sleep if you are someone who loves sleeping in complete darkness.
Cons of the Haier 1.0 Ton T Series AC (HSU12LTF012LW):
- Comes in only one single color.
- Does not make use of inverter technology.
Should I invest in any of Haier’s T-series air conditioners?
Honestly, investing in any of the air conditioners from the T-series is totally up to you. But it is definitely not the most brilliant idea. Although they are cheaper than other series offering inverter air conditioners, they are definitely not worth it. It is important that you realize that although inverter air conditioners incur a higher cost at the time of purchase, they will protect your pocket and the Earth in the long run.
The Haier DC inverter AC not only conserves energy, reduces billing costs and is eco-friendly but is also an appliance that can be used all year round. Along with having an inverter inside them, Haier inverter air conditioners can be used as heaters as well. Therefore, you do not need to put in extra money to purchase a heater. Moreover, you are able to conserve energy all year round.